fredag 13 november 2009
Week 47 Reading assignment
Thank you for all your submitted answers concerning the novel An unarranged marriage. My comments to your answers will be found as "kommentar" as well". I have noticed that only some of you have been active and are following the course. Keep up the good work and next week it is time for us to meet in class again between 16-18. I'll meet you in the reception as last time. Please prepare your assignment for week 48. We will discuss the novel in class orally, sit a vocabulary test and listen to your wedding speeches. Novel nr two will be introduced as well.
Assignment for week 47: Deadline: 20 November
1) Tell me how you have coped with the learning of the words for the novel and how you like the Quizlet link - practise words online.
2) How did you score on the Online Novel Quiz?
3) What do you think about the author's language in the novel?
4)How did Manny manage to get out of his relatives' house without being seen?
5) Which person do you think is the most interesting one? Why?
6) What appealed to you in this novel?
7) Was there something you didn't like in the story?
8) Which episode in the novel do you remember the most?
9) What is Manny's real name and why does he hate it?
9) What have you learnt during this reading journey?
10) What would you like to change in the novel?
11) Describe and characterise Uncle Jag please.